Thursday, August 22, 2013

Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Night

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night! :)
It's been while since I have been on here to update you all. 
I am sorry about that, but I hope you all can understand
WHY I haven't blogged in so long. 
Please understand that, for most it's a simple task as just typing up a message and posting it.
For me it take a lot more.  I get tired really easy, for one and for two most days I hadn't been feeling
very well so typing a blog was the LAST thing on my mind. 
Like I had mentioned in my previous post I have been very sick.  I couldn't keep anything down,
and I was very weak.  Well this has continued for a few more weeks. I was in and out of the clinical
trial getting fluids every other day it seemed. 
Well last Friday I was suppose to get a dose of chemo 

**I WANTED TO POST THIS FOR TANYA BECAUSE SHE NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO FINISH IT...**

No comments:

Post a Comment