Thursday, April 11, 2013

THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU!!!

I wanted to send out a little THANK YOU, to my Frantz Family Members in Colorado!! :)
You guys are some of my biggest supporters...
 
UNCLE PAT::
I wanted to say THANK YOU, for always sending me motivating, Inspirational and most of ALL GOD's word!  It never fails when I get your text messages it's always when I need it the most; that extra little push that I CAN DO IT!!  Or just that little something to get me going for the day.  Today's inspiring message came about 5am Arizona time and I was already at the gym but it was just so fitting I had to share!!  "Do you believe I can make you see?" "Yes Lord" They told him, "We Do" Then he touched their eyes and said "because of your faith it will happen" (Matthew 9:28, 29) What you believe has a much greater impact on your life than what anybody else believes.  You Faith will help you overcome your obstacles.  Become what you BELIEVE! What are you believing?" I loved getting this message first thing this morning! I wanted to say THANK YOU again Uncle Pat for always being in my corner and always thinking of me! It means the world to me and I can't tell you how much I love you! :) I do BELIEVE I have already beat this cancer and I believe I am cancer free.  The PET Scan ain't got nothing on me! :)
 
 
I have changed my lifestyle and I am working out two a days now...I know I will be in great shape and this is a long term lifestyle change. I will NOT go back into my old habits. :) I am working on four weeks of clean raw eating! I just added in the fitness portion to help "trim the fat"! :) If I can do it ANYONE can do it! :) I encourage you all to make a lifestyle change and get healthy!! 
 
 
 
(This is on my phone background for daily inspiration)
 
 
AUNT LORI::
To you my dear I must say thank you for all the medical advice!!  :) I am so THANKFUL you have been there to answer any of my questions I might have or give me any sort of guidance since day one.  You have been in my corner fighting along side of me and to you I will ever be so grateful! :) I know if I needed anything you are always there.  I love the text message we send back and forth and I am so thankful to have you in my life.  Thank you so much for all you do for me and continue to do for me.  It doesn't go unnoticed and its much appreciated.
 
 
I LOVE YOU GUYS more than words can say and I miss you all like crazy! I hope I get to see you all again soon! Lots of love and hugs to you and the kids!!! :)
 
TANYA
 


No comments:

Post a Comment